Monday, August 5, 2013

Gift box and card All-In-One

I love making cards that can be more than just cards. In the past I took the top of a round gift box and created a card in the top of the box. With this small 4 by 6 inch box I added another piece of card stock just inside the lid to make it into the card. I added 6 pieces of wrapped candy in the box for the sweet lady that I give this too. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look. Check out my Youtube channel for a video on how the put this box/card together. Also become my friend on Facebook for sharing more ideas and your friendship.
Hugs, Laurie

https://www.facebook.com/mooreartfromtheheart








3 comments:

Lynne J said...

what a cool way to give a card and gift...so creative!

The Jule Box Studios said...

Awww...what a super sweet gift! You're work is amazing!! See you soon! xoxo

The Jule Box Studios said...

Awww...what a super sweet gift! You're work is amazing!! See you soon! xoxo