Friday, December 20, 2013

Blue Baby Shoes

Here's a look at a few of the baby shoes I put together for a baby shower. These 10 shoes are for a custom order from my Artfire store Moore Art From The Heart The picture below shows just a few of the pieces used in the arrangement. Using antique baby shoes that I altered gave the arrangement a vintage cute look. These will make great table decorations and then gifts for the guest.

Check out the video I did showing how these were put together. My link to my Youtube channel Moore Art From The Heart Youtube
Thanks for stopping by. Please become a follower.
Laurie Moore

4 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow wow wow these are breathtaking , loving the sparkle and the soft hues x

Moore Art From The Heart said...

Awe Thank you so much Heather. You're so sweet. I appreciate your coming by and leaving a comment. Hugs Laurie

Unknown said...

Amazing how those pieces were arranged so beautifully to form baby shoes. I couldn't have though of anything like it. Excellent work. :)
- BabyShoe.com

Anna Schafer said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. totshoes