Friday, February 18, 2011

Peachee Easy

Here's a fun and easy project to make. I bought some of those large peachee's like the kind we use to use for each different class subjects. I covered both front and back with print paper, added a piece of lace down the binding. I used my Martha Stewart Scrapbooking Punch across the top of the pockets to add another lacey look. A little shear ribbon, buttons, tags and flowers added that little something extra. I tucked a few 7gypsies Scrapbooking Ancienne Ephemera Cards and some cards I made out of Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess Collection paper into the pockets. These "Peachee Easy" books make fun gifts as journals for a friend or two so give them a try. 


1 comment:

Angie... by the said...

Hi Laurie! What a sweet blog you have here. ♥ Love your art work, and these little journals are just adorable. Loving the paper flowers and your 'happy box', too! You're doing great girlfriend. Hugs!