Monday, February 28, 2011

Treasure the Memories


I finally finished my Tim Holtz Idea-ology Configurations Box. I used some paper from his paper pad Idea-ology. The boxes are individual so they can be rearranged or removed if you need a larger space for your treasures. What was really fun about this box was the great time I had going out with friends to look for treasures to filled it. We traveled to the Funky Junk show in Hillsboro and Ladies Night Out at the Albany Antique Mall downtown Albany, along with a lot of Junk (Treasure) stores and Antique shops. Each item has a memory that I will treasure. Also my Granddaughter really enjoyed looking at the box, so I plan to find fun kids paper and cover a box for her and then take her on a treasure hunt and make more sweet memories! Give this a try. Think of the possibilities, I think you will enjoy this quick and easy  project too! Make some memories! Enjoy a treasure hunt!

No comments: