Saturday, September 27, 2014

Autumnal Image Inspiration - OCC's September Challenge

Claudia Neubacher of Our Creative Corner has given us a beautiful collage photo to work with for the September Challenge. I love anything to do with nature. Thanks Claudia.

 This inspirational collage was just what I had in mind when I saw this photo of my daughter Alicia. She is my nature Girl. She lives with her husband Abe (the Forrester) and two beautiful children in their mountain home surrounded by nature. Awww the country life is sweet!
I went outside and gathered items from my own country home to add to this layout. A few small pinecones, green leaves from the Oregon Grape brush and lichens from a stump in the back yard. The curly twig looking branch running through the arrangement is a Prima vine that had flowers on it that I removed. This twig with it curly spirals reminded me of my daughters beautiful curls. I then added a few earthy toned metal flowers to set it off.
The background paper with it's distressed and curled edges is from KaiserCraft. The chipboard word says what I feel for this sweet girl "Adore". She is my heart.
Thank you visiting me. Check out http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.co.at/ for more great ideas and monthly challenges.
Hugs and best wishes,
Laurie Moore

4 comments:

Claudia N. said...

What a beautiful LO, Laurie,

and such a lovely picture of your daughter! I am so happy to see that my photo collage could inspire you to create this wonderful project!

So thank YOU for sharing this awesome autumnal LO with us at Our Creative Corner!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Unknown said...

Oh Laurie, what a beautiful layout! And what a lovely tribute to your daughter, she will love this!! You are an inspiration,y friend! <3

Laurie Moore said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments Claudia and for your inspiration. Hugs, Laurie

Laurie Moore said...

Oh dear friend Melissa. You are to sweet. Thanks, Hugs, Laurie