Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Halloween Center Piece

Here's my Halloween center piece I created for my blog challenge on Facebook. There's a link below to the challenge. I started with a Pumpkins call "Funkins" I picked up from JoAnn's crafts. The pictures below will give you an idea of how easy and fun this center piece was to do. Once I carved out the openings I lined the inside with black card stock and added the Creepy cloth. I created a table, a bookcase and a few creepy decorations for the inside. To give it that spooky feel I added little tea lights that flicker to the inside. The base is an 11" x 14" canvas covered with foam, card stock and more creepy cloth. Add a few spooky characters, a fence and there you have it a spooktacular center piece.

Also check out my video on Youtube click here...........  Halloween Center Piece
















There's a small surprise something in one of the pictures and for a clue of what it is come join my Facebook Challenge and find out what it is. Everyone is invited...
I love reading your comments. Thank you for peeking in on me.
Hugs, Laurie






2 comments:

Scrap Recup said...

I said already and I re-say now : it's WONDERFUL ! WONDERFUL !

Laurie Moore said...

Thank you for you sweet comment. I really appreciate you stopping by. Hugs, Laurie