Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Penny Farthing Bike for Lisa



I made this 12 x12 shadow box layout for a wonderful friend named Lisa. I found this decorative Penny Farthing in an antique shop and knew it would be perfect for a shadow box for Lisa who loves and collects Antiques. I created the shadow box out of heave chip board. Trim it with card stock that I added a lace look with a punch. I used Graphic 45 paper for the background. I added die-cut flourishes and frame along with film strip, lace rosette flower which I placed a beautiful broach on given to me from Tricia (Alittleshabbychic on Youtube). I found a picture of a family gathering with Penny Farthings in the back ground, just a what this layout needed. Check out my youtube channel to see more of this shadow box, along with a look at the beautiful gifts I received from Lisa. Also check out her channel as well please.
My Youtube channel... www.youtube.com/user/MooreArtFromTheHeart
Lisa's youtube channel... www.youtube.com/user/Jorglisa
Tricia's channel... www.youtube.com/user/Alittleshabbychic

1 comment:

May said...

O my word, This is amazing, WOW!! The detail & design...Love all the wonderful embellishments & the penny farthing bicycle is fabulous...this is a work of Art!! Love it all... Hugs May x x x