Saturday, March 30, 2013

Peek-A-Boo


This adorable Peek-A-Boo canvas was fun to create. I started with a 9 x 12 canvas that I cut an opening in to place the photo behind to peek through. I added texture with a piece of lace I put down with Gesso. I also added texture with a Daisy mask and more Gesso. I wanted a bit more color to the canvas so I took paint to match and did a splatter paint technique on it. I painted and Gessoed a small picket fence, added flowers, tags, diecut butterflies, and letters to complete this canvas. Please check out my Youtube channel to see how I put together this fun Canvas. Thanks for Peeking in on my blog. Hugs, Laurie
My Youtube channel.... www.Youtube.com/user/MooreArtFromTheHeart


1 comment:

May said...

Gorgeous work as always, This is fantastic, Love how you have used the pic with the adorable baby peeking through.. Full of wonderful elements & soft colours... Love it!! Hugs May x x x