Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Sweet Little Butterfly


 This sweet canvas was inspired by this picture of my Grandson. I started with a 9 x 12 canvas and added diecut butterflies and lace dollies to the back ground. I use the Tenseconds Studio cooper sheet I carry in my Artfire online store under the tag to show through the cutouts of the letters. I took copper wire and bent and twisted around and added copper dragonflies I punched out of the copper sheet to add a whimsical element to this canvas.   Buy the copper sheets in my store and check out my video on youtube for more details of this canvas. Have a great day. Laurie
My store.... www.MooreArtFromTheHeart.artfire.com
My Youtube channel.... www.Youtube.com/user/Mooreartfromtheheart

1 comment:

May said...

Your work is AmAzing... I adore this piece, how you have used the beautiful butterfly is Stunning... Gorgeous design & detail.... Simply Perfect!! Hugs May x x x x